Shanghai International Surfactant and Detergent Exhibition
Development time 2020.05.13 ~ 2020.05.15
Exhibition Industry: Chemical Industry Period: Annually Held Address: China-Shanghai-Shanghai Multinational Sourcing Convention & Exhibition Center Opening Hours: 09:00-18:00
Organizer China Research Institute of Daily Chemical Industry Area: 20,000 square meters Previous visitors: 30,000 Previous exhibitors: 163
The introduction of the exhibition After 16 years of accumulation and precipitation, the organizer always takes the fundamental interests of the exhibitors as its tenet, adheres to the concept of scientific exhibition management, and provides comprehensive and high-quality services for exhibitors to establish a brand, develop markets, and promote sales. At present, the exhibition has become the most important exhibition for surfactant and detergent manufacturers to explore the market, grasp industry information, understand the current international market trends, master the latest technology and sign order contracts. This year's exhibition will, as always, pursue the high quality and taste of the exhibition, and gradually move towards a professional and international track. It will focus on inviting domestic and foreign well-known companies to participate in the exhibition, and urge companies to bring new products to the show. This exhibition will show the latest development trend of the industry with a grand exhibition scale. There will also be a double leap in quantity and quality among participating buyers and professional visitors. Taking the fundamental interests of exhibitors as its purpose and adhering to the concept of organizing exhibitions scientifically, it provides comprehensive and high-quality services for exhibitors to establish brands, develop markets, and promote sales.
From April 24-26, 2018, suppliers and industry elites from all over the world gathered in Shanghai to participate in the "International Surfactant and Detergent Exhibition" to discuss new trends and new directions in the development of the industry. Thanks to the efforts of the organizer, the old customers 'full support as always, and the new customers' positive response have achieved gratifying results. 6013 professional visitors from 48 countries and regions in China, India, Japan, the Netherlands, South Korea, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany can collect 163 exhibitors from 13 countries and regions around the world during the three-day exhibition New products, new technologies, new achievements. Bringing together China Light Group, Saudi Basic, Qiqi Advantage, AkzoNobel, Solvay, Milliken, Kedong Oil, Zhejiang Zanyu, Kimyagaran, Langqi, Woellner France, Jinling Petrochemical, Liaoning Oak, Jiangsu Qingting , Shanxi Qingshan, Odyssey, etc. The exhibition not only focused on the discussion of new technologies and environmentally friendly products, but also paid more attention to the exchanges with international counterparts.
The Shanghai International Surfactant and Detergent Exhibition is held by the China Daily Chemical Industry Research Institute. The exhibition is held once a year. This exhibition is also a very important platform for companies to open the Chinese market. The Shanghai International Surfactant and Detergent Exhibition The previous session attracted 163 exhibiting companies, and the number of merchants reached 30,000. The exhibition was held at Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center, a multinational procurement and exhibition center in Shanghai, with an exhibition area of 20,000 square meters.
Note: This exhibition is a professional B2B trade show, which is only open to the industry. Non-industry and those under 18 years old are not allowed to visit. No retail events are available on site.
Due to the needs of the exhibition organization, the organizer has the right to change and adjust the exhibition period and location without notice.
Scope of Exhibits: Ionic surfactants: stearic acid, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, quaternary ammonium compounds, industrial ethoxylated fatty amines, industrial sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium ethoxylated sodium alkyl sulfate, layered Non-ionic surfactants such as crystalline sodium disilicate, industrial alkane sulfonates: fatty acid glycerides, fatty acid sorbitan (Span), polysorbate (Tween), tea saponin and other zwitterionic surfactants: lecithin Amino acid type, betaine type, detergent, waterproofing agent and other new, green surfactants: fatty acid methyl ester ethoxylate (FMEE), fatty acid methyl ester sulfonate (MES), alkyl polyglycoside (APG), Monoethanolamide succinate ethylene oxide and derivative fine chemical company image exhibition area: alkylbenzene (AB), ethylene oxide (EO), propylene oxide (PO), nonylphenol (NP), octylphenol (OP), ethylene glycol (EG), ethanolamine, polyethylene glycol (PEG), ethyleneamine (EA), fatty acids, fatty alcohols, fatty amines, fatty acid methyl ester detergents: polyether, sodium tripolyphosphate, Sodium hexametasilicate, sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, whitening agent, enzymatic agent, bleaching agent Agents, softeners, smoothing agents, oxidants, sorbents, washing materials and their intermediates Personal and home care products: fertilizer (scent) soap, laundry detergent, liquid detergent, shower gel, hand soap, detergent, cleaning Agents, industrial, commercial, civilian washing equipment and others: analytical testing equipment
, quality control, packaging technology for daily chemical products, materials and mechanical equipment, other formulated surfactants, detergents and various surfactants, research results on detergents, patented technology
Hall Information Shanghai International Sourcing Convention & Exhibition Center Shanghai Convention & Exhibition
Venue area: 16,000 square metersCountry: China-ShanghaiTel: +86 021-60290070
Address: 2739 Guangfu West Road, Putuo District, Shanghai
Conditions of participation
1. For companies that require formal registration of industry and commerce, the business license must be consistent with the exhibiting company and be within the validity period.
2. Exhibits must be related to the theme of the exhibition;
3. Have other conditions that should be provided by laws and regulations.
1. Submit the application: Submit the exhibition registration form and specify the intention of participation / visit. Download the registration form or ask the staff.
2. Application Acceptance: The application materials meet the requirements of the exhibition and will be accepted. (1-3 working days).
3. Select Booth: Select the reserved booth according to the optional booth map.
4. Signing the contract: The two parties will sign and sign according to the booth price and their respective rights and obligations.
5. Payment: After the booth is confirmed, payment will be made according to the booking agreement.
Application materials Business license copy Product photo Exhibition registration form
1. Book a booth: determine the exhibition booth and pay.
2. Prepare the samples: Prepare the samples that need to be displayed at the exhibition site.
3. Exhibits logistics: The logistics usually ends 2 months before the exhibition.
4. Personnel visa: According to the time of visa issuance in different countries, apply for a visa one month before the exhibition at the latest.
5. Booking itinerary: Booking airline tickets, hotels and other business services, you can also book all-inclusive overseas services directly from the exhibition network
6. Departure and Exhibition: Take an international flight to the participating cities to exhibit
Rights and obligations
1. If the exhibiting enterprise meets the legal requirements, the applicant shall have the right to know the participation process.
2. The applicant enterprise has the right to require the implementing agency to explain and explain the public content.
3. The applicant enterprise has the right to consult, handle progress inquiry, and complaint during the process.
4. The applicant enterprise has the right to apply for administrative litigation if it disagrees with the result of the application during the application process.
Related help related service hotline: 40006-2345-1