2020.04.21 ~ 2020.04.23
Exhibition industry: Composite material holding cycle: held once a year Address: Russia-Moscow-Russia Moscow Central Exhibition Center Opening hours: 09:00-18:00
Host: Mir-Expo Exhibition Company
Previous area: 5000 square meters Previous visitors: 15800 People Previous exhibitors: 140
K-EXPO is one of the largest and most influential industrial new materials exhibitions in Russia, and one of the largest and most influential industrial new materials exhibitions in Europe.
The show is organized by the Mir-Expo Exhibition Company and aims to meet the market demand for new materials solutions in the world. Held annually in Moscow, Russia, the exhibition showcases the leading new materials technology in Eastern Europe. It is based on creating a high-quality platform for manufacturers and sellers, establishing a profitable relationship for both parties, and promoting new materials in multiple areas of industry. Health and rapid development.
This high-profile event provides exhibitors, buyers and visitors with access to regional and international networks, as well as the opportunity to share important perspectives and experiences with key players in the field.
K-EXPO, Russia's Moscow Composites Exhibition is organized by the Mir-Expo Exhibition Company. The exhibition is held once a year. The exhibition is also a very important platform for companies to open the Russian market. From 140 exhibiting companies, the number of merchants reached 15,800. The exhibition was held at Expocentre Fairgrounds in Moscow, Russia. The exhibition area reached 5,000 square meters.
Note: This exhibition is a professional B2B trade show, which is only open to the industry. Non-industry and those under 18 years old are not allowed to visit. No retail events are available on site.
Due to the needs of the exhibition organization, the organizer has the right to change and adjust the exhibition period and location without notice.
Scope of Exhibits Raw materials and production equipment for FRP / composite materials industry: resins with various properties, fiber strands, rovings, fabrics, felts, various fiber infiltrants, surface treatment agents, cross-linking agents, release agents, etc. Additives, fillers and various colorants, premixes, prepregs, and production technology and equipment for the above raw materials FRP / composite material production technology and equipment: hand layup, spraying, winding, molding, injection, pultrusion, RTM, LFT and other new molding technologies and equipment; honeycomb, foaming, sandwich technology and process equipment, composite material machining equipment, molding mold design and processing technology and other products and application examples: FRP / composite materials for anti-corrosion engineering, construction engineering , Automotive and other vehicles, boats, aerospace, aviation, defense, machinery, electronics, agriculture, forestry, fishing, sports equipment, daily life and other fields of new products, new designs and applications FRP / composite materials quality and control: product quality inspection technology and equipment, automation and control software, quality control technology, non-destructive testing technology and equipment
such as glass fiber: glass / Basalt fiber products, glass fiber raw materials, glass fiber chemical raw materials, glass fiber machinery, glass fiber special equipment, glass fiber reinforced plastic products, glass fiber reinforced cement products, glass fiber reinforced gypsum products; glass fiber cloth, glass fiber felt, glass fiber tube, Glass fiber tape, glass fiber rope, glass fiber cotton and glass fiber production and processing machinery and equipment and special equipment
Hall Information: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow Central Exhibition Center, Russia
Venue area: 200,000 square meters Country: Russia-Moscow Phone: +7 (499) 795-37-99, + 7 (499) 795-39-46
Address of the exhibition hall: 123100, Krasnopresnenskaya nab. , 14, Moscow, Russia
Conditions of participation
1. For companies that require formal registration of industry and commerce, the business license must be consistent with the exhibiting company and be within the validity period.
2. Exhibits must be related to the theme of the exhibition;
3. Have other conditions that should be provided by laws and regulations.
1. Submit the application: Submit the exhibition registration form and specify the intention of participation / visit. Download the registration form or ask the staff.
2. Application Acceptance: The application materials meet the requirements of the exhibition and will be accepted. (1-3 working days).
3. Select Booth: Select the reserved booth according to the optional booth map.
4. Signing the contract: The two parties will sign and sign according to the booth price and their respective rights and obligations.
5. Payment: After the booth is confirmed, payment will be made according to the booking agreement.
Application materials Business license copy Product photo Exhibition registration form
1. Book a booth: determine the exhibition booth and pay.
2. Prepare the samples: Prepare the samples that need to be displayed at the exhibition site.
3. Exhibits logistics: The logistics usually ends 2 months before the exhibition.
4. Personnel visa: According to the time of visa issuance in different countries, apply for a visa one month before the exhibition at the latest.
5. Booking itinerary: Booking airline tickets, hotels and other business services, you can also book all-inclusive overseas services directly from the exhibition network
6. Departure and Exhibition: Take an international flight to the participating cities to exhibit
Rights and obligations
1. If the exhibiting enterprise meets the legal requirements, the applicant shall have the right to know the participation process.
2. The applicant enterprise has the right to require the implementing agency to explain and explain the public content.
3. The applicant enterprise has the right to consult, handle progress inquiry, and complaint during the process.
4. The applicant enterprise has the right to apply for administrative litigation if it disagrees with the result of the application during the application process.
Related help related service hotline: 40006-2345-1