Automatic ash melting point tester, automatic coal testing equipment
KDHR-6Z automatic ash melting point tester is a coal detection instrument independently developed by Hebi Keda Instrument Co., Ltd. The following explains the matters needing attention in the process of using the instrument, so that everyone can maintain it in normal use. :
described as follows;
1. The power of the ash melting control box should be turned on at the beginning of the experiment, and it should be turned off in time after the experiment is completed to avoid damage to the heating element of the furnace.
2. The display resolution of the computer is 800 ¡Á 600.
3. The computer prohibits the use of screen savers.
4. The ash melting point tester must be well grounded.
5. Be careful when installing or dismantling the furnace, do not damage the silicon carbon tube, and do not subject the furnace to strong vibration.
6. Do not use more than 30A.
7. The ash melting point tester should be placed in a dry, ventilated place, and the higher moisture substances cannot be processed in the furnace.
8. Oxygen is strictly prohibited in the furnace. When using anthracite to control gas composition, do not use high sulfur content.
9. When installing the furnace, pay attention to leave a certain gap between the silicon carbon tube and the corundum boat and the outer tube. Because in the determination of coal ash melting, CO is generated in the furnace, and at the same time, silicon carbide will be oxidized to form CO by SiC + 1.5O2 = SiO2 + CO when oxygen is insufficient. These CO will occur when oxygen is insufficient: 2CO = CO2 + C reacts to precipitate carbon. If the precipitated carbon is deposited in the gap between the thread band of the silicon carbon tube and the corundum inner sleeve, a short circuit will be formed and the voltage regulator will be burned. Therefore, the silicon carbon tube and the corundum boat and the outer tube There should be a proper gap between them to keep a small amount of air around the silicon carbon tube, to burn out the precipitated carbon and prevent local overheating.
10. There is an exposed power cord on the back of the ash melting point tester. Do not touch it. When moving the ash melting point tester, the power must be cut off.
11. The serial port isolator must be plugged into the computer's nine-pin serial port.
GB / T 219-2008 "Determination method of coal ash melting"
Scope of application:
KDHR-6Z automatic ash melting point tester is mainly applicable to the determination of ash meltability of coal ash in power, metallurgy, petrochemical, coal chemical, environmental protection, geological exploration, grain, feed and other industries.
KDHR-6Z automatic ash melting point tester is suitable for measuring the ash melting of coal. The liquid crystal display shows that the heating rate can be automatically controlled and can be recorded automatically. The temperature rise is in accordance with the national standard GB219-2008 "Determination method of coal ash melting." The screen automatically displays gray cone images with recording, saving and reading functions.
Technical parameters of KDHR-6Z automatic ash melting point tester:
Temperature: 1600 ℃ ¡À 3 ℃
Temperature measurement error: ¡À 2 ℃
Heating rate: 15-20 ℃ / min before 900 ℃
5 ¡À 1 ℃ / min after 900 ℃
Timing error: less than 1S / H
Power supply voltage: AC220 (1 ¡À 10%) V, 50Hz
Working method: continuous
Our strong after-sales service team is a powerful guarantee for you to choose our Kodak company. We promise our customers:
I. All weather:
The company listens to users' voices 365 days a year, accepts users' technical advice, accessories supply and users' help, and promptly processes and responds to user feedback issues. It receives user calls nationwide, 24 hours service personnel arrive at the scene, and 48 hours in remote areas When arriving at the scene, the company's after-sales service personnel or special service outlets will provide you with comprehensive services in a timely manner. We know that the needs of users are above all else, and provide users with fast and comprehensive after-sales services at any time;
Second, the entire process: only one phone is required for the customer, the after-sales service department adopts a one-stop service model, and the first person is responsible for monitoring the implementation and tracking the processing results;
3. Full concern: Use information resources to establish a complete customer profile, and completely relieve the worries of customer product use through active services-regular return visits to care about product use;
During the product warranty period, the company will provide maintenance service response within 48 hours, dispatch engineers to the scene at the fastest speed, provide high-quality after-sales maintenance services within time, eliminate faults, and quickly restore the normal use of the instrument. The warranty period for repaired and replaced parts is 12 months from the date of maintenance acceptance. During the product warranty period, if the instrument cannot be repaired in time due to the company's reasons, the warranty period will be extended.
Out of product warranty period: The company will provide preferential services and only charge the corresponding parts cost; if the user needs home repair, additional round-trip transportation and accommodation costs will be added; due to the user's artificial use of faults will be subject to additional maintenance services as appropriate fee.